AWR's investment advisor relationship starts with a thorough portfolio assessment and discussion about time horizon, income needs, risk tolerance, liquidity needs, tax sensitivity and the overall purpose of your investment portfolio. Once we have a clear understanding of the individual needs, we begin an overall assessment of your current portfolio. We review asset allocation to see how well they support your objectives. We also conduct an evaluation of all existing investments. At the end of the process, we provide you with a personalized report highlighting our findings. We do not charge a fee for our review.
AWR investment management services your investment portfolio by utilizing pooled investment strategies (separate account, ETFs, and mutual funds) and other direct and alternative investments. Institutional pricing and trading analysis allows us to gain access to top investment strategies in all asset classes at very efficient pricing.
Investment Advisory Products and Services include:
- Mutual funds, stocks, exchange-traded funds (ETFs)
- Bonds (tax-free and taxable)
- Structured notes and other alternative investments
- Separate managed accounts
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Custodian accounts UGMA/UTMA
- Unit Investment Trusts (UITs)
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- U.S.Treasuries Securities
- Simplified Employee Pension Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Other retirement savings plans designed specifically for employee groups